What to check with your man before hitting the road
When you travel single, all is on your head…planning your itinerary, packing your backpack, checking your dog has a place to stay meanwhile… But when you’re in a relationship and you’re hitting the road with your better half, basically, you need to check things twice.
Here are 10 questions popping up in our household right before closing the doors…
1. She says: Do you have you passport, sweetheart? (She thinks: Hope yes, I have no idea where it is.)
2. She says: Do you have MY passport? (She thinks: Hope you do, I have no idea where it is, either.)
3. She says: Do you have the second key from the house? (She thinks: Because I don’t have mine.)
4. She says: Did you check the gas and electricity, honey? (She thinks: So I can check it again).
5. She says: Did you packed your swimsuit? (She thinks: I really want to go to that luxury beach resort we saw online, with or without you.)
6. She says: Do you have my charger? (She thinks: I mean your two chargers so I can take one, mine is broken, again.)
7. She says: Did you packed GoPro? (She thinks: And take care of it all the time.)
8. She says: Did you packed that nice shirt I gave you? (She thinks: You looks stunning in it and I want nice pictures with that one. )
9. She says: Do you have that perfume I like so much with you? (She thinks: It turns me on.)
10. She says: Did you print out our boarding tickets, honey? (She thinks: I forgot.)